Gwent: The Witcher Card Game is a popular digital collectible card game based on one of the most successful hits The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It was first released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2018. The game was ported to iOS in 2019 followed by Android in 2020. The new version of the Witcher Card Game brings new leader abilities, a new keyword: Initiative, and multiple balance changes.
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Update 6.1 New Features:
- From now on the most progressed daily quest will be expanded by default on mobile Welcome Screen.
- Numerous bug fixes for Ornament Selection
- Spare cards will now be milled after entering Deck Builder. Cards that can be transmuted won’t be milled.
- Coinflip: inviting players will always go first in friend matches.
- Leader ability can now be activated by drag and drop or double-tap
- Your deck and the graveyard can now be opened by tap and hold or double-tap
- Android: vibration is toned-down and set to off by default.
- Android: the game will now allow downloading missing files over a cellular connection.
- Six new leader abilities added to the game – one per faction (details below).
- New audio-visuals when shield and poison status is applied.
- Card Tooltip has been improved – dynamic values for Hoard/Tribute.
- Social media channels are now available in the Main Menu.
- New Keyword: initiative – trigger ability if using this card is the first action during your turn.
- Geralt: Igni ability changed to:
- Deploy, Initiative: destroy the highest power unit(s) on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power. Geralt: Igni provision changed from 11 to 10.
- Scorch ability changed to: destroy the highest power unit. Initiative: destroy all highest power units instead. Scorch provision changed from 13 to 12.
Gwent is a free to play game available on both Android & iOS devices.