Founded back in December 1999, Gameloft has made some of the best mobile games since its inception. We’re talking about titles such as Asphalt, Gangster Vegas, NOVA 3, Real Football, Zombie Infection and so many more. In fact, Gameloft has developed more than 140 games so far and each of them holds a special place throughout the years. To celebrate its 20th anniversary, the company decided to bring back some of its iconic mobile phone games that were popular before the whole smartphone era.
Gameloft has now recently launched its application called Gameloft Classics: 20 Years. The app brings 30 iconic Gameloft games to a single app allowing you to experience the nostalgia. These are all the games that you will not find in the modern smartphone. All these 30 games are divided over 5 genres namely Puzzle Fun, Run & Gun, Life & Love, Arcade Action, and Sports & Cards.
Gameloft Classics Game: 30 Iconic Retro Games in One App
Below is the list of all the 30 iconic retro games that you will find inside the new Gameloft Classic: 20 Years application.
- PUZZLE FUN: Bubble Bash 2, Brain Challenge 3: Think Again, Diamond Rush, Detective Ridley and the Mysterious Enigma and Abracadaball
- RUN & GUN: Gangstar 2: Kings of L.A., Zombie Infection, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Wild West Guns, Zombiewood, Alien Quarantine
- LIFE & LOVE: My Life in New York, Vampire Romance, Miami Nights 2: The city is yours!, Fashion Icon, Date or Ditch 2, High School Hook Ups
- ARCADE ACTION: Soul of Darkness, Hero of Sparta, Cannon Rats, Block Breaker Deluxe 2, Block Breaker 3 Unlimited
- SPORTS & CARDS: Motocross: Trial Extreme, Platinum Solitaire 3, Texas Hold’em Poker, Midnight Bowling 3, Midnight Pool, Avalanche Snowboarding, KO Legends
All these 30 iconic games use the classic control method on the touchscreen so you will not miss out on that nostalgic key bindings. Even though the app is fairly new, the games use retro graphics – the one you were familiar with. Being an old-school retro games fan, I really appreciate all these small things that bring back that nostalgic experience.