Time passes so quickly. We are in the second last week of PUBG Mobile Season 13. Thanks to mission pass, we have the Week 8 missions of PUBG Mobile Season 13. This guide will help you complete all the royale pass missions of Season 13 Week 8. As usual, we have a total of 10 challenges to complete in the week 8 of season 13 battle pass. Upon completing a total of 10 missions, PUBG Mobile will reward you with 200 RP.
Here is the PUBG Mobile Season 13 Week 8 RP Challenges Guide:
Free Week 8 Royale Pass Missions
- Aid Mission: Use Painkiller 28 times in Classic mode
- Choice Mission
- Land on any rooftop in El Pozo (Miramar) 3 times in Classic mode
- Rooftop in Bootcamp (Sanhok) 3 times in Classic mode
- Land on any rooftop in Hospital (Erangel) 3 times in Classic mode
- Kill 1 enemy within 60 seconds of landing in Classic mode
- Kill 3 enemies with M24 in any mode
- Pick up Spetsnaz Helmet (Lv. 3) in 10 matches in Classic mode
- Deal a total of 500 damage with headshots in Classic mode
PUBG Mobile Season 13 Week 8 Elite Royale Pass Missions
- Finish in the Top 3 in a Squad match 2 times in Classic mode
- Choice Mission
- Kill 8 enemies in a single match in Classic mode
- 16 players in a single match in Arena
- Pick up Flare Gun in 5 matches in Classic mode
- Kill 20 enemies with Vector in any mode
Overview – Tips & Tricks
The last week of Season 13 gives us a slightly harder mission than any other week. Starting from the free week, three missions are easy. First, you need to land in locations that are not that hot. But since more people will be completing the mission, keep in mind it is gonna be all action. But you’ll have an advantage when you land in that location since more people will be there, try to get again and kill within 60 seconds of landing. This way you will complete two missions.
If you are not good with M24, you can complete the mission in TDM mode with a low tier region and use M24 on bots. But if you are good with M24, try doing it on a classic match since you can complete the head damage and M24 mission simultaneously.
Moving to Elite missions, we have a mix of survival and action missions. First, you need to finish in top 3 with a squad, which isn’t too hard if you land in no-name towns like nearby Farm in Erangle map. While, for the Flare Gun mission, land in Novo, Military Base, and Georgo since these 3 places contains most flare guns. The vector mission can be completed in Arena mode. Lastly, for the choice mission, you can do it on a low tier server where only bots will appear.