Publisher Wired Productions together with developers Wolf & Wood and Oiffy today unveiled The Last Worker, a narrative-driven first-person adventure game that will be released for Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series, PlayStation 5, Windows (Steam), and Oculus in 2022.
Check out a brief description of the game, via Wired Productions:
“The Last Worker is an adventure with a first-person narrative focusing on an increasingly automated world. The games combine hand-crafted art style with exclusively immersive game mechanics in an epic setting, The Last Worker portrays an exciting, thought-provoking, and a funny story filled with rich characters staged by a cast of stars.”
The Last Worker Main Characteristics:
- A collaboration between writer/director Jörg Tittel (The White King, Ricky Rouse Has a Gun) and RV pioneers Wolf & Wood (A Chair in a Room: Greenwater, The Exorcist: Legion, Hotel R’n’R).
- 3D art painted by hand based on a concept by comic legend Mick McMahon (The Judge, 2000 AD).
- Long Hours of narrative and immersive gameplay in an environment the size of a submerged Manhattan city.
- A unique combination of fundamental game mechanics and a narrative game like never before.
- Rich characters staged by a cast of stars in a story filled with heartfelt dramas, scathing satires, and intense action.
The trailer below can bring a first impression of the game.
With the game’s released scheduled for sometime in 2022, we still have plenty of months of waiting.