Are you a fan of rhythm-centric games? Then we bring some good news as a new title is coming fast for the Nintendo Switch. The Developer Lowiro has just announced that Arcaea will be available on the Switch eShop from May 18.
If you’ve never heard about it, Arcaea is a rhythm game that takes place in a forgotten world. It tells the story of two girls with lost memories in that dimension. Placers will be able to touch, hold, and slide to move through this pale universe. It is filled with ruins and dry oceans. You’ll need to Pursue the fragments of memories to find some meaning in this world.
Through your journey, you will unlock new songs and enjoy the more than 60 chapters of Story Mode. The game main features include:
- Two play types: traditional touch gameplay joins a new play type that uses the Joy-Con controllers.
- Over 150 songs from over 90 different artists in a multitude of electronic genres.
- A brand-new song pack, Divided Heart, containing five songs, the new Partner Shirahime, and a new storyline.
- Three difficulties for every song, ranging from easier songs for those experiencing rhythm games for the first time all the way to extreme challenges that will make even the most hardcore rhythm game fans sweat.
- A completely revamped progression system for unlocking new songs, characters, and stories—all playable offline.
- A totally new look for the over 60 chapters in Story Mode, including beautiful new illustrations.