Since the initial lunch this year, Capcom’s Monster Hunter Rise has managed to stay on the top of Japanese Charts. Not only this, the game has enjoyed immense success and has sold around 6 million copies so far. In the coming months, it would become the publisher’s best-selling single-platform title. Well, the title has now lost its top spot for the first time. Here’s a look at the title that has pushed the game to second place along with the complete list.
Monster Hunter Rise loses the top spot for the first time since launch!
We now have Famitsu’s Japanese chart for the week ending April 25. It looks like the Monster Hunter Rise has fallen to the second spot from the first. This is happening for the very first time as the title managed to stay at the first position since launch. That’s impressive, to be honest. The game that has replaced the Rise is Square Enix’s NieR Replicant that is available for PS4.
- NieR Replicant (PS4)
- Monster Hunter Rise (NSW)
- Super Mario 3D World + Browser’s Fury (NSW)
- Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Reiwa mo Teiban! (NSW)
- Ring Fit Adventure (NSW)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NSW)
- Minecraft (NSW)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NSW)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NSW)
- Atelier Mysterious Trilogy DX Premium Box (NSW)