After successful beta testing in May, Metal Revolution is ready to be released on Android. The amazing robot fighting game will arrive in the second half of 2021. If you’re a fan of old arcade games, then Metal Revolution will bring some fresh air in these days of boring mobile fighting games. Metal Revolution actually gives you full control of your character to fight and perform combos. It ditches de boring “swipe-based” gameplay. GTarcade, Tencent (NExT Studios) e YOOZOO Games is developing Metal Revolution.
“We are delighted to be collaborating with YOOZOO Games and Gtarcade, known for delivering premium mobile gaming experiences,” said Jensen Hu, Game Producer at NExT Studios. “As we develop the mobile version, we want to ensure that this version of Metal Revolution is faithful to the unique gameplay of the genre. With Gtarcade at the helm, we have no doubt that Metal Revolution for mobile devices will create an unparalleled experience for fighting game lovers across the globe.”
The game ended its beta test on June 11th with some interesting facts. See game data according to the producer itself. Check some interesting details about the beta-testing phase:
- Players from 170 countries took part in the test
- More than 4,000 players submitted their feedback.
- Players have pre-registered on the official website, and will receive the exclusive Sovereign Champion style at the official launch!
- Kim Woo Ryong was the most played character during the first beta, with over 430,000 selections, and Jamal Ritter was the most played character in the Legendary ranking.
- Ranking of most played heroes: 1st Kim Woo Ryong; 2nd Jamal Ritter; 3rd Chromeleon
- Heroes with the highest win rates: 1st Chromeleon, 52.7%; 2nd Gindy Connor, 52.6%; 3rd Trishula, 52.1%
- During the official demo match, broadcast on June 5, 16 players competed against each other, and Fuego from Mexico was the big winner. More than 960,000 players watched the broadcast.