As was already scheduled, Sony revealed the PS Plus games of September 2022, but that was not all. By surprise, the Japanese company brought which games will integrate the Extra and Deluxe catalog for next month.
All games will be available from September 20th to subscribers. Among the highlights of the Extra plan, players can look forward to Deathloop (PS5), Assassin’s Creed Origins (PS4), Watch Dogs (PS4) and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4). In Deluxe, the biggest news is Siphon Filter 2, a PS1 classic.
Check the list:
- Deathloop (PS5)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (PS4)
- WatchDogs 2 (PS4)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4)
- Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition (PS4)
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS4)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 5 (PS4/PS5)
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX (PS4/PS5)
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (PS4)
- Rayman Legends (PS4)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition (PS4)
PS Plus Deluxe
- Siphon Filter 2 (PS1)
- Bentley’s Hackpack (PS3)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
- The SlyCollection (PS3)
- Toy Story 3 (PSP)
- Kingdom of Paradise (PSP)
As you can see a lot of interesting titles are joining the PS Plus catalog. Unfortunately, for some regions, getting the most expensive tier is still pointless. Although the Extra branch brings a lot of relevant AAA titles, the list of classics is still lackluster. For some regions, where PS3 streaming is not available, the list of classics is even less interesting.