The Los Santos automotive scene will be quite busy in the coming days in GTA Online. Events involving vehicles will offer rewards with interesting multipliers for players to enjoy and earn lots of GTA$ and RP while having fun.
The Tuning Workshop will have several bonuses throughout the week and Customer Services, Contract Ends, Exotic Exports, and more will yield extra rewards. Check out the latest news below:
- With Tuning Shop Customer Services, payment will be made in 2x GTA$ and RP;
- With Robbery Contracts active, players will be able to rob banks, agencies and very lucrative targets;
- Contract Ends also offers double rewards, as do missions involving Exotic Exports;
- All races in the Los Santos Car Event and Taxi Jobs will deliver triple GTA$ and RP;
- All Ruiner de Mira will have everyone parachute and enjoy double pay when completing missions
Premium Deluxe Motorsport with offers
- Pfister Comet (Sport)
- Invetero Coquette BlackFin (Powerful)
- Vapid Hustler (Powerful)
- Benefactor Stirling GT (40% discount, Classic Sports)
- Vapid Clique (40% off, Potent)
Luxury Autos with new options
The windows of the Luxury Autos dealership attract pedestrians like a siren song, looking inside: this week sees the return of the Progen Tyrus (30% discount, Super) and the Annis RE-7B (Super).
- SA Federal Reserve T-Shirt, Space Soldier T-Shirt Rep. and You Own Los Santos Sweatshirt
- Free guided missiles for the Kosatka submarine
- 2x GTA$ and RP in Cayo Perico Attack
- 2x GTA$ for robbing armored cars
Discounts in GTA Online
- Benny’s Vehicle Conversions – 40% off
- Tuning Workshops – 40% discount
- Tuning Workshop improvements and modifications – 40% discount
- Racing Overalls at the LS Car Event Merchandise Store – 50% off
- Progen Tyrus (Super) – 30% discount
- Dinka Jester (Sports) – 50% discount
- Vapid Clique (Potent) – 40% discount
- Benefactor Stirling GT (Classic Sports) – 40% discount
- Broadway Classique (Powerful) – 30% discount
- BF Weevil (Compact) – 40% off
- Grotti Brioso 300 (Compact) – 40% discount
It is worth remembering that a series of cosmetics inspired by GTA V are available in GTA Online.
It’s no surprise to see Rockstar taking so long to announce GTA 6. The last game keeps being highly profitable with a huge community of players fully engaged with the game and its updates. The upcoming GTA 6 is expected for the next few years, and we still don’t know what Rockstar plans for its online game with the next-gen game.